ONLINE RETAILING/MAIL ORDER - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS ELECTRONICALLY YOU CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. An order for products placed by you, the buyer through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer
4. All orders for products shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase products pursuant to these terms and conditions
5. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly and you are 16 or over.
6. No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the order. The order will be processed once payment for the order is received. All orders are subject to availability
7. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation
8.The products may differ slightly from the images shown on the website this may be caused by your display settings on your computer/device. Sizes and measurements are approximate only.
9. We reserve the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard if the requested products are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you, the buyer, shall be entitled to return the product within 14 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you. Provided the conditions of clause 22 (below) are satisfied you will then receive a full refund for the returned substituted product within 30 days.
Price and Payment
10. The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include VAT. A list of countries that we deliver to together with details of delivery charges can be found here. We do not deliver to countries that are not on this list.
11. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the products to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture)
12. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the products you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery
13. When we provide any products to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you on the website order form.
14. By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit/debit card/paypal account (or other permitted payment method) as provided
15. Title to the products will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the products
16. we will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the transaction is completed and will send you a further e.mail and tracking number once the products have been dispatched
17. The products will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form
18. The risk in the products shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
19. Any dates quoted for delivery of the products are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your products by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place
20. We are able to deliver to most global locations but if you do not live within HONG KONG , or a listed destination please contact us for a separate shipping quote.
21. We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for incomplete delivery of the products however caused but will provide you with the outstanding products as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding products within 21 days from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding products (please allow more time for delivery around Christmas and during periods of promotional sales)
Return of products
22. We do not offer refund service.
Return & Exchange
If you received product that is wrongly delivered, or with other problems caused by us, we are happy to replace, repair, or, exchange goods in the case of a manufacturing fault.
If the size does not fit you, we offer one-time exchange service in the condition that same style is still available in stock. In case there is lack of stock, customers can choose to exchange any other item in the same category. Please report through email within 3days (local), or 7days(oversea) of receipt, with your name, order number, product name and returning reason provided. After our confirmation, we will request you to provide the posting number, or, documents for reference.
Exchange service cannot be applied on all on-sale items, pre-order items, altered items, accessories, intimates, and, bodysuits.
For any exchanges, please be sure that the product are not used, damaged, and, altered. And, include it along with all original packaging, tags and labels, inside a shipping box and send to:
Attn: Customer Exchanges
RM B6 6F BLK B
HONG KONG INDUSTRIAL CENTRE
CASTLE PEAK RD
LAI CHI KOK
+852 9602 0408
We do not offer free shipping on returns and exchanges.
We would not take the responsibility upon the risk on any loss of your parcel.
Please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
23. You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the products are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the products
Limitation of Liability
24. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you, the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to this Agreement, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
24.1.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
24.1.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition;
24.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
24.1.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
24.1.5 Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
24.1.6 Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
24.1.7 Power failure or breakdown in machinery
If we are prevented from carrying out is obligations in the above circumstances, it will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out its obligations 3 weeks from the dated such notice was sent, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the Agreement. If the Agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform
25. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 section 12 as amended) we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the products
26. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of products other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Products Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Products and Services Act 1973.
29. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these
30. All drawings, photographs, descriptive matter and specifications of the products on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products
31. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability
Intellectual property right and right to use
32.You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
33. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
34. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
35. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website
36. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected
37. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
38. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation